Rare Steakhouse is a high end Steak Restaurant in Melbourne CBD. Hiring a full-time Assistant Manager with fantastic remuneration and potential for career advancement within the Rare Steakhouse group.
Award winning, established group
Busy and professional
Rare Steakhouse is a high end Steak Restaurant in Melbourne CBD. Hiring a full-time Venue Manager and Assistant Manager with fantastic remuneration and potential for career advancement within the Rare Steakhouse group.
- The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in a high-volume hospitality environment.
- Customer service focused.Self motivated and disciplined.
- Passionate about hospitality including developing and maintaining relationships with customers and clientele.
- Able to think outside the square.
- Hands-on and able to lead by example.
- Professional and level-headed with the ability to stay upbeat and smiling under pressure.
- Able to use initiative.
- Results oriented and well organised.
- A stickler for detail.
- A team player
You will have experience:
- In a management / supervisory role.
- Valid RSA Certificate In staff management, training and development.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
This role will play a vital part in the future success of the business and requires a hands-on Manager who will happily work in all areas of the business.
This is a developental role, so Australian Citizens or Permanent residents only please. Apply now with your CV and letter of application to ; email@example.com